Chroma Keys Chroma Keys

Nice Concept, Almost Nicely Carried Out

Nice concept indeed. I liked the retro feel to it, first of all. The sounds fit the "retroness" of it. The title page was good and simple. The game itself could use some work.

First of all, it would be better if the color changes were more in sync with the music. Also, rather than the arrow keys, with a game like this, it's better to use something in a line. Look at your keyboard. What about an asdf? Or even better.. dfjk? It just feels better, and there is no lag when switching. Speaking of lag...

When I switch from one color to another, I lose a little health in the process. There should be a half second amnesty from health loss to allow me time to switch from one color to another.

I wish there were more sounds, with each key press as well as throughout the game. Maybe a guy who goes "Nice!" or "Great job!" like in music themed games? How about lights and more color?

To keep someone playing a game, try adding checkpoints, more songs, or a boss at the end. Anything to keep the player... playing.

Anyway, that's my constructive criticism. I hope you use some of it. Overall, nice game, don't stop creating. (There was this one guy on Newgrounds who took criticism negatively and wrote a long, pathetic retirement letter and left Flash for good. Don't end up like him.)

Willseph responds:

Well I never specifically said it but I would like to point out that this is not a rhythm game. It's all just reaction time with some background music. I mentioned to someone before that there's a certain skill in being able to switch as quickly as possible without losing any health, so think of it more as another challenge rather than a glitch.

Interactive Adventure Interactive Adventure

Two years...

and you're still replying to people comments. REPLY TO MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!1111123

Nice game, surprised it got a 4.30, but it was short and sweet. Nice job!

Kwing responds:

Thanks for the 9! I'm surprised you liked it! I still reply to reviews because I upvote my latest 4 submissions and my highest scored 3 submissions. Douchy I know.

It also got such a high score due to upvoting, and also due to it being submitted on Clock Day.

On a last note, this is a REVIEW space, not a comment space. That's why you have to give a score, and that's why you can only post one.

Escalade Escalade

I've Seen this everywhere

This is not original work, unless this guy, the "real?" author, is submitting it reallllllly late, which I doubt.

Newgrounds, please look into this.

Lars' Adventure Lars' Adventure

Fun Fact:

Did you know that sound you hear whenever you get a key?
It is a man saying in Arabic, "Zakutahu!"

That means, "I got it!"
It comes from a children's show you could get on video about 5 years ago.

Fun game!

AS3 Calculator AS3 Calculator

Okay...

I don't how hard this was to make, so I can't say it's good or bad. Good luck with the game, "Create Escape," though!

BrainToast responds:

the game is Crate Escape not Create Escape

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Ironically Accurate..

I'm Palestinian, but just to say, THAT WAS SO ACCURATE!

So thanks, you gave the info comically while at the same time providing sources!

You should be proud of yourself!

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

DAAAAAAAANG.

Awesome everything. The Newgrounds title makes it a bit hard to notice, though.

DrNeroCF responds:

True... so spread the word!

Green & Black Green & Black

Indeed, LOL

I agree with the guy under me.

That guy is a nut. Unless he has none.

Great game, anyway.

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

Sweet game! You be keepin' up the work good!

Dark Cut Dark Cut

There should be a 22 there.

10/10 is not enough! 22/10 is what I give you!

Whoa!!!

This is DillieBob, and I enjoyed this game very much!

Amazing!